Student Learning Outcomes
Students will gain a theoretical background as well as strategies for sport revenue generation including, but not limited to sport marketing, brand management, sponsorship, promotion, ticket sales, and game day technology. Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
1. Explain, discuss, and analyze core areas of sport as it relates to sport revenue management such as marketing, promotions, and sponsorship
2. Evaluate marketing research regarding the development of sport revenue for an organization.
3. Analyze data from the sport industry and prepare recommendations for revenue generation strategies within sport organizations.
4. Discuss sport management with professionals and the public, using field specific terms and concepts.
5. Use of computer software relative to the area of sport revenue generation