Student Learning Outcomes
Students will gain a solid theoretical background and application for the conceptualization, planning, implementation, evaluation, and business aspects of the sport event management field. Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
1. Explain, discuss, and analyze core principles of and concepts of event management.
2. Apply the principles of event management to planning an actual event.
3. Discuss event management concepts with professional and general audiences orally and in writing.
4. Describe and critique the operational functions of sport events and associated events.
5. Use computer software for managing sport events in various settings.