Return to: College of Visual and Performing Arts
Heath Hanlin, Program Coordinator
102 Shaffer Art Building, 315-443-1033, email@example.com
The Department of Transmedia currently offers a Physical Computing minor to those students enrolled in other courses of study.
1. Technical Skills: Demonstrate technical skills in physical computing
2. Conceptual Skills: Demonstrate conceptual skills in physical computing Computer Art and Animation sub-disciplines
3. Critical Thinking: Articulate thoughts and concepts clearly and effectively through physical computing projects/artworks
4. Integration of Skills: Conceptualize and realize physical computing projects/artworks
5. Object Fabrication Skills: Demonstrate object fabrication skills
Students must take12 credits at the 300 level or above.
Choose TWO from the following:
Choose ONE from the following: