The minor in computer gaming creates a focus for students interested in the practical, social, and theoretical aspects of computer/video games. The Core Requirements comprise technical and theoretical foundation courses while the Advanced Core Requirements allow students to further deepen their study of computer gaming.
Student Learning Outcomes
1. Technical Skills - Demonstrate technical skills in Computer Gaming
2. Conceptual Skills - Demonstrate conceptual skills in Computer Gaming
3. Critical Thinking - Articulate thoughts and concepts clearly and effectively through computer gaming projects/artworks
4. Integration of Skills - Conceptualize and realize computer gaming projects/artworks
5. Collaboration Skills - Realize projects in computer gaming as part of creative teams